Sterile_Process_Components (1.4 MB)
liquitec components are based on long term experience in construction of sterile components. Consequent applications of hygienic construction perform to 100% in sterile processing.
Sterile_Vessel_Components (1.1 MB)
liquitec offers a complete, modular range of sterile tank designs. Standardised bio-t® components guarantee optimal compatibility with all standard add-on components.
Our know-how in the field of the design and manufacture of process engineering components guarantees 100% sterile process technology!
Mixing_technology (3.1 MB)
Advantages for your aseptic processing
- Open, easily-cleaned design
- Large gap between the magnetic housing and magnetic impel-ler for better cleaning and greater process safety
- Advanced ceramic slide bearings bushes for high reliability and long service life
- Inner slide bearing made of impact-resistant zirconium oxide
- External slide bearing made of silicon carbide: can be replaced on site if necessary
- Standard material 1.4435/AISI 316L, surface finish Ra ≤ 0,8 μm electrochemically polished. Other materials, higher-grade surface finishes or defined Δ-Ferrit
- Contents upon request
- ADFC polishing
- Speed sensor, an optional feature, for non-contact speed monitoring of the magnetic rotor
- Mixer blade shapes determined by comparative computational fluid dynamics (CFD) tests: short mixing times, low residual miscible volume, high efficiency with optimal ease of cleaning
In a nutshell, liquitec offers the bio-pure® membrane valve series as the leader in the field of sterile technology..
We are confident that our many technical innovations and mature technical advantages present a convincing proposal.
- 30-second membrane exchange times and many others
- Significantly greater flow rates
- 2 million switching cycles…….
Kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be informed of product launches.
As the official representatives of Rubber Fab, we supply Switzerland/Austria with the following products:
- Seals, O-rings
- Hoses including accessories
- Fittings including clamps
- Special items on request
Further information is to be found at www.rubberfab.com
Filtration_technology (2.8 MB)
We develop, design and fabricate high-quality filtration systems for processing plants. Our products are known for their superior performance, operational safety and ease of maintenance. We strive to maintain a low Total Cost of Ownership for our customers.
In our opinion, high-quality products and constantly striving for optimum design perfection are the basic pillars for successful project development. We place great value in fulfilling all relevant requirements of various institutions (ISO 9001, ISO 3823-2, EHEDG, GMP & FDA) and to implement them in our plants.
Our product line allows a wide array of adaption to meet every requirement of processing technology. Every available component is part of one of the following product groups.
Foam_separators (1.1 MB)
Combat Foams Mechanically
The defoaming effect is based on the tearing of foam lamellae and the centrifugal force of the accelerated particles hitting the foam as it forms.
The correct speed and geometry of the disc stack and turbine design are part of the special applications knowledge of liquitec.
The well-controlled propulsion of liquid and foam produces a cleaning effect on the reactor walls. Through utilization of the fundafom® foam destroyer, the use of anti-foam additives may be largely eliminated. This results in a higher oxygen content and therefore in a faster grow of bacteria, jest, cells and mycelia’s.
Furthermore, the fundafom® often allows a substantial increase of working volume in the reactor. This results in an increase of the production capacity with the existing equipment.
We plan, design and manufacture customer-specific assemblies and skids to the highest quality.
The liquitec quality system guarantees complete, qualifiable documentation.