Sterile Process Components_d_e (2.06 MB)
liquitec process components are based on many years of experience in the development and manufacture of sterile process components. Consistent application of hygienic construction details guarantee 100 percent sterility of your process.
Vessel Components_d_e (1.1 MB)
liquitec offers a complete modular program for sterile vessel. Standardised bio-t® components guarantee optimum compatibility with all standard attachment components at all times.
Our know-how in the design and construction of process engineering components guarantees 100% sterile process technology!
Advantages for your sterile process
- Open, easy to clean design
- Large annular gap between containment can and magnetic impeller, for improved cleanability and higher process safety.
- Strongly dimensioned ceramic bearing bushes, for high reliability and long service life
- Inner bearing bushing made of zirconium oxide, resistant to shocks
- Outer bearing bush made of silicon carbide: can be replaced on site if necessary.
- Standard material 1.4435, surface finish Ra ≤ 0,8 μm electrochemically polished. Other materials, better surface finish or defined Δ ferrite
- Contents on request
- ADFC Polish
- Speed sensor, as additional equipment, for contactless speed monitoring of the magnetic rotor
- Agitator blade shape as a result of comparative CFD investigations: short mixing times, low mixable residual volumes, high efficiency with best cleanability
liquitec will shortly be presenting the sterile-technically superior series of bio-pure® diaphragm valves.
Let us convince you of the many technical innovations and the mature technical advantages.
- 30 seconds diaphragm change time and much more.
- Significantly higher flow rates
- 2 million switching cycles…
Please contact email@example.com to be informed about the market launch.
As official representative of Rubber Fab we supply the following products to Switzerland/Austria:
- Seals, O-rings
- Hoses including accessories
- Fittings including clamps
- Specials on request
You can find further information under www.rubberfab.com
Foam Separators_d_e (1.1 MB)
Foam control mechanically
The foam-destroying effect is based on the tearing of the foam lamella, the centrifugal force of the accelerated foam particles and the impact of the spun-off foam particles on the forming foam.
The correct speed and geometry of the disk pack or turbine design is the know-how of liquitec AG.
By using the fundafom®, the addition of chemical antifoam agents to the product is largely unnecessary. This is particularly important for sterile applications ( fermentations), as the omission of chemical antifoam agents keeps the medium surface tension lower, which means a higher oxygen transfer value and thus better growth of bacteria, yeasts, cells, mycelia etc.
In many cases, the useful volume of the reactors can be considerably increased by using fundafom®. This allows an increase in production with existing equipment.
We plan, design and implement customer-specific assemblies and skids in the highest manufacturing quality.
The liquitec quality system guarantees a complete, qualified documentation.