Advantages for your sterile process
- Open, easy to clean design
- Large annular gap between containment can and magnetic impeller, for improved cleanability and higher process safety.
- Strongly dimensioned ceramic bearing bushes, for high reliability and long service life
- Inner bearing bushing made of zirconium oxide, resistant to shocks
- Outer bearing bush made of silicon carbide: can be replaced on site if necessary.
- Standard material 1.4435, surface finish Ra ≤ 0,8 μm electrochemically polished. Other materials, better surface finish or defined Δ ferrite
- Contents on request
- ADFC Polish
- Speed sensor, as additional equipment, for contactless speed monitoring of the magnetic rotor
- Agitator blade shape as a result of comparative CFD investigations: short mixing times, low mixable residual volumes, high efficiency with best cleanability